Wednesday, November 16, 2011

‎"Sometimes when we get overwhelmed we forget how big God is." AW Tozer
My daughter, Amy, posted this on facebook yesterday, and I found it so
appropriate for what our family is going through right now. I have three
close family members, my mother, brother and brother-in-law, who are
in stage 4 cancer. Quite overwhelming if you look at the circumstances.
But God is still God. And he is still in control. No matter what circumstances
we see, he sees the big picture!


Bryanna Nicole. She is a year old now. Can't imagine life without her. She is such
a sparkly little personality. She makes me feel like a queen when I walk in the door.
Her little face lights up and she has a huge smile. What a little doll.



She was not happy to be wearing the tutu Grammy made for her.
She escaped from the pose as fast as her little feet would carry her.

No comments: