Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Color Challenge and Freebie

I'm participating in the color challenge over at DSO this month and made a freebie mini-kit. I know it is almost summer but these colors just said spring to me so this little kit is called A Special Spring. There are a few more items than are shown on the preview below, just couldn't fit them in. This is also the kit I have used to create my blog deco. The download links are below the preview. If I run out of bandwidth at Box if someone will let me know I will upload them to 4shared also. I know the wait there is so irritating that is why I use Box when I can. Ok, here goes...
Here are new links to Mediafire. You need to download all four files.

12 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Joni said...

Great kit, thanks for sharing.

deb said...

Lovely kit. I really like the little greenish flowers. :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

123lilybugs said...

love the papers. thanks so much.

Lisa said...

Love it, but the bandwidth is out...I'd put up with 4shared for these cute papers! Thanks!

benziengirl said...

So cute! Thanks so much!

Rarole said...

So pretty! Thank you!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)

Pam said...

Thank you so much for sharing your Creativity. I love the colors & your Kit !!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Danese said...

I can't wait for spring here. This kit is so cute and awesome , you are so lucky to be able to be such an awesome designer :) Thanks for sharing your awesome work :) I wish you and your family all the best at this very trying time for you (hugs)