Sunday, May 9, 2010

Template Challenge

I am participating in the template challenge at the Shabby Shoppe and created the following LO for the challenge. This is three of my grandbabies having fun in the pool. Our son, Jake, and his family came for a surprise visit and we had a ball with the babies. The smallest in the photos is his oldest daughter, Halee. The other two both belong to our second daughter, Priscilla. They are Mikahla, with the dark hair, and Olivia.

To be perfectly honest, I don't use templates often because most of my pages I create in Fotofusion. But this was such a nice template and I love the products at the Shabby Shoppe so I used PaintShopPhotoPro X3 to create this LO, and I used Smarshmallows kit by Shabby Princess.


1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria